This giveaway is over – Congratulations AuntieMWrites!
(Please note that one comment is made by me making AuntieM the 17th person to comment)
Here is your sequence from Random.org:
- 17, 20, 14, 6, 3, 18, 25, 13, 28, 7, 30, 27, 15, 24, 10, 21, 29, 1, 8, 26, 9, 22, 23, 31, 16, 2, 4, 5, 11, 12, 19
Timestamp: 2008-12-13 16:24:14 UTC
I’m a pretty organized person. I use Google’s calendar so I can see important dates wherever I am, I email reminders to myself so I won’t forget things, and I even started this blog to keep all the “green” and “safer” things I’ve learned in one place. I do, however, still have sheets of paper that always need a home. You know what I mean – recipes, a great hair style that I’ll never get, and interesting shoes I’ve pulled out from magazines. They add up to a pile of clutter that just drives me crazy. Yes, I’m “trying to be greener” but I just love the few monthly magazines I get and all of those loose pages I pull out need some organization.
That’s where Naked Binder comes in. Haven’t heard of them? Well, let me introduce you. Naked Binders are binders made from 100% recycled board, 97% of which is post-consumer waste from Connecticut
Naked Binders are:
- Completely recyclable
- 100% recycled board, 97% post-consumer waste
- independently tested to 50,000+ flexes
- made from acid neutral board
- free of plastic, vinyl or toxic chemicals.
- are manufactured in the United States.
Naked Binders are not only eco-friendly and completely recyclable but they’re durable too, so they’ll be with you for the long haul – if that doesn’t scream “eco-friendly”, I don’t know what does!
Lucky you! One very lucky reader will win two binders – a Naked Binder and a Wrapped Binder. There are up to 5 ways you can enter:
- Leave a comment.
- Stumble this post
- Mention it on Twitter linking to me.
- Subscribe to my blog or let me know if you’re already a subscriber.
- Mention this give-a-way on your own blog and link back to me.
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry that you’re going for. The give-a-way will run through December 12, 2008. All winners will be emailed so make sure you include your email address with your entry. The winner will be chosen by Random.org. This give-a-way is open to U.S. residents only. If winners don’t respond after three days of being notified, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck everyone!