When I first started this blog last July, I did it to organize all the new, “green” information I was learning and to then make it available to others who might be interested. The former teacher in me just always wants to help others. So when I found out yesterday from Lena at Over Coffee that she nominated me for a Lemonade Award, well, I was tickled pink! An award? For me?!!!!! I have to say that’s it’s pretty nice to be recognized and appreciated. Thank you Lena!
Here is what it said to do after-
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post.
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they’ve won.
So I’d like to nominate sites that I mention often and provide readers with a great deal of very important “green” information (OK, so I only have 9, not 10, but that just shows you that I’m not choosing just anyone – these sites are ones you should really check out):
Keep up the good work everyone!