Dutch Boy paint has a new paint product called Refresh. Now, I haven’t tried it but the site explains that it is VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compounds are vapors from chemicals which may have short- and long-term adverse health effects) and contains Arm & Hammer® odor eliminating technology to freshen the air.
- are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- is Zero VOC, compliant per strictest regional and national air quality standards.
- come in gallon and quart containers that are recyclable.
- are Green Cert™ certified
- are not formulated with formaldehyde and formaldehyde donors, alkylphenol ethoxylates, and crystalline silica.
- give a mildew-resistant coating
To find out where you can buy Dutch Boy’s Refresh paint, click here.
If you feel your home needs a makeover, perhaps you’d like to enter Dutch Boy’s “My House Stinks” contest. The grand prize is 50 gallons of Refresh paint worth $5000.00. There’s a second and third place prize as well. Just post “your ugly, stinky room” at their web site for a chance to win. You can even enter a chance to win four gallons of Refresh paint by voting on the “stinkiest” looking room.