For many months now, I’ve been searching for alternatives to paper towels in an effort to use less of them. I’ve tried the Twist Sponge and have been very happy with it. For quite some time, though, I’ve been interested in trying Skoy Cloths and over the past few weeks, I’ve had the chance to.
These cloths are amazing
- One Skoy Cloth saves 15 rolls of paper towels.
- They are 100% biodegradable and natural.
- Skoy Cloths are reusable and machine washable.
- They absorb 15 times their own weight.
- They are made from natural cotton and wood-pulp cellulose.
- Skoy Cloths are non-toxic, chlorine-free and are made using water-based colors and inks.
- They come 4 in a pack and are priced from $5.99 – $6.99.
Just as the the website instructed, I’ve been putting my Skoy Cloth in the dishwasher to clean it and have also placed it in the dryer. Another option the web site mentions is to place it wet in the microwave for 1 – 2 minutes to keep it germ-free.
Reducing paper towel use just doesn’t get easier than this, does it?!!! To find a retailer near you, click here.