This giveaway is now over.
Here is your sequence:
Timestamp: 2009-01-13 19:04:58 UTC
The winner is Michele P. – Congratulations!
Bringing your lunch to work or school has many advantages, including saving money, eating healthier, and being more aware of your portion control. It’s important to pack it in something safe that won’t leach toxins into your food, though. Plastic containers are lightweight and convenient to use but not exactly the safest. There’s also the added concerns over whether or not your plastic containers contain BPA.
This stainless steel rectangular container with stainless steel lid comes with a small container with a plastic lid made of polypropylene, one of the “safer” plastics. The stainless steel lid is held tight by metal clasps.
The smaller container can hold your salad dressing or dipping sauce. It’s a perfect way to keep your food from getting soggy from either one of these.
- Fits inside most lunch boxes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 6.4″ (length); 4.92″ (width); 2.32″ (height)
- Costs $15.99
Take a look at Healthy Kitchenware other great plastic-free alternatives to use in your kitchen.
Lucky you: One reader will win a Stainless Steal Lunch Carrier with Sauce Container from Healthy Kithchenware! You can enter a total of 5 times (leave a separate comment for each entry).
- Comment on this post for your first entry. Only one comment per personwill count as an entry.
- Subscribe to Trying To Be Greener or let me know if you’re already a subscriber.
- Spread the word on Twitter with a link to this post.
- Give this post a Stumble.
- Blog about this contest on your own site.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents and will end on January 12, 2009 at 12 midnight, EST. The lucky winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!