This giveaway is now over – Congratulations Jennifer!
Here is your sequence: 10 Timestamp: 2009-05-02 17:10:38 UTC
Recently, I wrote about my search for safer nail polish. Traditional nail polish contains formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate. These are chemicals I wouldn’t want a young child or myself to breath in. One of the safer options I found was Piggy Paint, which doesn’t contain these harmful chemicals. In addition, all Piggy Paints do not contain:
- biphenyl A
- ethyl acetate
Piggy Paint’s water-based formula comes in 13 colors that any girl (big or small!) would love to try. They’re odorless, hypoallergenic, and dry to a hard, durable finish. They also offer a nail polish remover that is:
- made from natural ingredients
- contains no acetone
Piggy Paints can be found at online retailers and retail stores. But now through May 15, 2009, you can receive a one time only 20% discount off your purchase of Piggy Paint products through their web site. Just use the discount code “TryingGreener”.
Lucky you: One reader will win a $30.00 gift certificate (one time use) to Piggy Paint’s web site! You can enter a total of 5 times – leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Leave a comment on this post for your first entry saying which color your “green girl” would love to try. Only one comment per person will count as an entry.
- Subscribe to Trying To Be Greener or let me know if you’re already a subscriber.
- Spread the word on Twitter with a link to this post.
- Give this post a Stumble.
- Blog about this contest on your own site.
This giveaway is open to US residents and will end on May 1, 2009 at 12 midnight, EST. The lucky winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be notified by email. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!